If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Challenge 189 - Coffee and Cream

Good morning everybody

Wow - what fabulous creations we had for our challenge last week.  Thank you so much everybody.
I really hope that all the people affected by these dreadful storms are managing OK.  The pictures from the TV have been quite terrifying.

We are having a very calming theme this week

COFFEE and CREAM

Think deep rich coffee, milky coffee and lovely soft creams.  Whatever your brew is.  Mine is a strong dark expresso!

Our sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles, and we have been given some fabulous images to play with, so I do hope you like what we have come up with.



This is what Teri Sherman has to say about her company

Delicious Doodles is a young company with myself,
Teri, as the Sole Trader/Designer.

I have doodled and sketched all of my life.
I started making greetings cards when my last child was born, and used my doodles on them as I couldn’t find what I wanted in the usual craft places.
I only started selling my images in the Autumn of 2009.

I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Shop. Some are cutsie animals, some are sketched flowers, there are a few men's images, fairies and also some 'darker' images featuring vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, something for everyone!

Why not pop over and take a look.



The winner of this challenge will receive four images of their choice from Delicious Doodles.


Here is what our fabulous design team have come up with for our Coffee and Cream challenge.



Janet


Kym
                                                               
Kerry

Elaine



We are looking forward to seeing what you all create this week
Have a great weekend
Hugs from the design team xxxx




3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great theme...looove my coffee and must say the DT have made a variation of great cards...x

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, lovely challenge with my favorite two colours and great dt work. Debbiexx

Unknown said...

Super challenge inspiration from the DT! Love the theme this week. :)