If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, November 22, 2008

We have a winner for Challenge 4

My future son-in-law is now completely convinced I have gone mad. I just rang him and asked him to pick a random number between 1 and 26 inclusive - but I didn't tell him why. 5 minutes later my daughter was on the phone asking what on earth I was playing at!

So our lucky winner this week, picked at random by my future son-in-law is number 23. That means it is.......

Karen at 6 wacky women

Congratulations Karen, you are the lucky winner of the beautiful Wildflowers rubber stamp. I'm sure we'll be seeing one of your gorgeous creations featuring this stamp in the future. Please can you contact Shelley on sales@onestopcardcrafts.co.uk with your delivery details.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations Karen, have fun with your stamp. Donna x

jo said...

well done, jo x

6 wacky women said...

THANK YOU very much ladies. My first win ever in the blogging world!
You made my day.

Karen